*We are a licensed and insured company*
Flavors and availability of Sno Cone and Cotton Candy
*We only keep a small amount of limited flavors and sizes on hand.
*If you want a particular flavor, please order 2 months in advance so we can ensure availability.
Flavors for 3.25 lbs of flossugar
Silly Nilly (pink vanilla), Boo Blue (blue raspberry), Banana Bonanza (Banana), Bubblegum, Cherry Berry, Choc-o-floss, Jolly Berry (strawberry), Leapin' Lime, Maple, O-Jay (orange), Pina Colada, Razzleberry Sour, Sassy Apple, Sizzlin' Lemon-Sour, Spooki Fruiti (grape), & Wacky Watermelon
Flavors for 8 oz pouch of flossugar
Silly Nilly (pink vanilla), Boo Blue (blue raspberry), Birthday Cake, Cherry Berry, Jolly Berry (strawberry), Pina Colada, O-Jay (orange), Sassy Apple, Spooki Fruiti (grape), & Wacky Watermelon
Flavors for 1 gal of Sno Cone Syrup
Sassy Sour Apple, Strawberry Kiwi, Key Lime, Sour Lemon, Sour Cherry, Cotton Candy, Blue Hawaii, Pina Colada, Tiger's Blood, Mango, Birthday Cake, Huckleberry, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape, Lemon-Lime, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Coconut, Rootbeer, & Bubblegum.
Flavors for 25 oz of Sno Cone Syrup
Cherry, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Lemon-Lime, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Coconut, Rootbeer, Bubblegum, Tiger's Blood, & Mango
Rules for Inflatable Use
1. Supervision by a qualified attendant is required for all non-residential rentals.
2. The ride MUST be securely tied down.
3. The blower requires a GROUND fault protected circuit.
4. Keep children away from blower at all times.
5. DO NOT use & immediately deflate, if winds exceed 25 KPH or if there is rain or lightening.
6. Inflatable use is not for those with mental or physical impairments.
7. REMOVE shoes, eyeglasses, and any sharp objects.
8. No food, drinks, gum, pets, or silly string!
9. No somersaults, diving, wrestling, rough play, and flips allowed.
10. Play away from others and away from sides and entrances/exits.
11. DO NOT jump onto or off the ride.
12. Exit Immediately if ride begins to lose air.
FOR RIDES WITH CLIMBS AND SLIDES
13. Go down the slide Feet First Only, no more than TWO RIDERS at a time.
14. NO Climbing up the slide the wrong way, No Jumping onto the slide area.
Failure to follow these rules may RESULT in INJURY
Terms and Conditions
1. Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals will arrive and set up necessary equipment prior to contract start time.
2. Customer agrees to provide sufficient electrical power within 50 feet of appropriate location. A generator can be rented with prior notice. Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals cannot be held responsible if customers electrical source is not sufficient.
3. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due before Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals will reserve the date and the balance is due upon Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals's arrival to the event unless otherwise stated in contract.
4. In the event of a cancellation of the contract by the client, the deposits paid are non-refundable with no other obligations. All deposits will be forfeited to Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals.
5. However, in the event that Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals fails to comply with the terms of the contract due to any event or act outside of the control of Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals, the liability is limited to the refund of the deposits. Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals will, however, notify the client in a timely manner.
6. A $35.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Client agrees to reimburse all legal fees required to recover insufficient funds plus 15% annually.
7. Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals agrees to do everything possible to make the event a happy memory of the entertainment.
8. There are never too many calls or questions when it comes to your special day so call as often as you like.
9. Our insurance does not permit us to set up if there is equipment from another amusement ride company without prior approval in writing. Therefore, if Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals shows up and another company has equipment on the premises we will not be able to set up and all deposits will be forfeited to Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals.
10. Rental contract and waiver must be signed for Residential Rentals.
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. By accepting delivery of rented items, customer agrees to all terms and conditions on Rental Contract.
2. Customer acknowledges the they have received in good order all rented items and other goods listed on contract.
3. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance and return to Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals. Customer is responsible for all loss, damage, or repair.
4. Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals makes no warranties of merchant ability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, expressed or implied.
5. The rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals and any employees of or subcontractors, harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer's negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
6. Operator should read all warnings and instructions(safety instructions) and follow all instructions given verbally.
7. Retaking of Equipment: If customer fails to return all rented items upon agreed time, customer agrees to pay additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
8. Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to rental party prior to event, written instruction, or verbal.
9. Attorney fees: Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by Mad Tea Party Amusement Rentals in enforcing these terms and conditions.